Strawberry Shortbread Cookie Recipe
Strawberry Shortbread Cut-Out Cookie Recipe
This Strawberry Shortbread Cut-Out Cookie Recipe is a perfect addition to your spring cookies. These cookies are tasty, delicious, easy, and fun to make. Shortbread cookies are oh so tasty, easy, and delicious, they are a must have in your cookie recipe books.
Strawberry season is here already! And as an avid LOVER of everything Strawberry and of cookies, today’s recipe marries the two in perfect harmony! These strawberry shortbread cookies are perfect for adding a little extra flavor to a basic sugar cookie recipe. Also, are perfect to try out a shortbread cookie recipe.
These cookies are sure to be a home run!
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp clear vanilla extract
- 2 tsp strawberry extract
- 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 package freeze-dried strawberries crushed fine
- Crush freeze dried strawberries So Natural Freeze Dried Strawberries (Strawberry, 3 Pack) into a powder and set aside.
- My favorite kitchen tool that really comes in handy for this task is a Granite Mortar & Pestle. I actually purchased mine overseas, but this looks almost EXACTLY like the one that I have. It is perfect for crushing and grinding spices and dried fruit. I use mine quite often as I enjoy creating new recipes! Here is a link to the item on Amazon. ‘Homeneeds’ Granite Mortar & Pestle (GRANITE)
- Cream together room temperature butter and powdered sugar
- Add egg and extracts in a separate bowl
- Add the egg mixture into the butter mixture and mix until the egg is incorporated
- Sift together flour and salt and add to the butter mixture little by little.
- Bake at 350 for 9 to 11 minutes or until baked thoroughly.
For this Strawberry Shortbread Cut-Out Cookie Recipe in an easy to follow and downloadable PDF format, be sure to join my mailing list.
Your PDF will be available for download upon subscription confirmation.
Follow my Pinterest Profile The Cake Way for more Cake/Cookie Recipes, Tutorials, Kitchen Must Haves, Cake Lady Fashion or Top Cake Decorating Tools for 2018 by clicking the link!