Need a quick and easy treat for your adult holiday parties? These super easy no-bake rum balls mixing cocoa, walnuts, and coconut are sure to be a holiday favorite! Rum balls are super easy to make, no fuss, and a quick dessert for your holiday gathering that is sure to be a crowd pleaser! There are so many flavor variations that can be incorporated into these holiday party favorites! Try substituting cocoa for powdered sugar and adding a tsp of vanilla extract for a vanilla version. Also, try replacing the graham crackers with Nilla Wafers for an added vanilla flavor!
Rum Balls with Walnuts
- 1 cup cookie crumbs (chocolate graham crackers or regular graham crackers crushed)
- 4 tbsp rum
- 1 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts – split
- 2 tbsp light corn syrup
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- Crush graham crackers until they are a fine crumbly consistency
- Combine graham crackers, sugar, 1 cup of the walnuts, corn syrup, rum, and cocoa and mix well.
- Form into 1 inch balls
- Roll each ball in the remaining 1/2 cup walnuts
- Air dry for about an hour
Tip: Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Want more… Check out my previous recipes!
Looking for another no-bake cookie favorite? Try my No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal cookie recipe!
One of my most popular recipes is my Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting.
Decorating With Jo
Don’t you just LOVE playing with your food!!! I do! If you aren’t afraid to put your creativity to the test, join me and together, let us decorate sugar cookies.