Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Frosting
Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Frosting is the PERFECT compliment to pumpkin spice cakes or pumpkin spice cupcakes. Cream Cheese Frosting is such a smooth flavor to accompany any spice based cakes. My gingerbread, carrot cake, or fresh apple cake would be great with this recipe.
- 1 Cup Softened Unsalted Butter (225 Grams)
- 3 – 8oz packages of Full-Fat Cream Cheese (678 Grams)
- 3 Cups Powdered Sugar ( 343 Grams)
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Placed Softened butter and Cream cheese together into the mixer to incorporate
- Add Powdered Sugar and Vanilla Extract and cinnamon and mix by hand until powder is no longer loose on the top.
- Start mixer on low to allow mixture to combine slowly
- Continue mixing until smooth and creamy
- Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
Are you interested in more recipes? Click here to access my complete Recipe Library.
Subscribers to the Library are able to access and download all recipes for only $4.99 per month.
Check out my just-released E-Book, All About Pies! Get your copy here.
Follow my Pinterest Profile The Cake Way for more Cake/Cookie Recipes, Tutorials, Kitchen Must Haves, Cake Lady Fashion or Top Cake Decorating Tools for 2018 by clicking the link!
Spiced Fig Cake Recipe