Looking for a fun and festive dessert dish for your upcoming Christmas Party? Look no further than this easy, tasty, and fun to make Peppermint Oreo Fudge Recipe. Having a Christmas Party for the children? Make these fudge treats to share with your guests!
Peppermint Oreo Fudge Bars are an awesome treat for the holidays. They are super easy to make and require no baking! How awesome is that! Do you have a little chef in the making? Or a little one that loves to be in the kitchen? Share this recipe for children all over to enjoy! This recipe is super easy to read and follow along. I’ve included a picture guide and a video link to my YouTube channel. While you’re there, please like and subscribe! Enjoy the recipe!
Don’t just do the traditional Gingerbread house decorating this year! Make these Peppermint Oreo Fudge Bars and decorate the top with candy cane pieces and sprinkles of your choice!
Yields: 24-32 pieces
14.3 package of Oreo cookies (regular size)
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, divided
11 oz bag of white chocolate chips
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 3.56oz box of Hersheys Instant White Chocolate pudding mix
7 oz jar marshmallow cream
1 teaspoon peppermint extract
1/2 cup crushed candy canes (I used 12 mini)
Any Christmas-themed sprinkles
1. Line an 11 x 7 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Add the Oreo cookies to a food processor and pulse until they have turned into crumbs. Pour into a medium mixing bowl.
3. Add 6 tablespoons of melted butter to the cookie crumbs and mix well with a spatula. Transfer to the bottom of the parchment-lined pan. Using your fingers or spatula, press down on the cookie crumbs firmly. Place in the refrigerator to chill for 15 minutes.
4. Add the white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and 2 tablespoons of butter to a saucepan. Melt over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally until completely melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
5. Stir in the white chocolate pudding mix. Fold in the marshmallow creme and stir for 1-2 minutes to fully incorporate. Add the peppermint extract and stir well to distribute.
6. Immediately, pour over the chilled cookie crust and spread evenly with a spatula. Sprinkle with the crushed candy canes and holiday sprinkles. Chill for 4 hours before cutting into squares and serving.
NOTE: To keep your peppermint Oreo fudge the freshest, cover with clear wrap, foil or wax paper and store in a cool, dry place. I prefer to keep mine in the refrigerator but it’s not a requirement. ENJOY!!