Kid-Friendly DIY Marshmallow Pops Recipe
Marshmallow Pops are such a fun treat not only to eat but to make as well. If your children loves to take a handful of marshmallows and stuff them into their mouths, then these pops are sure to be a winner! Even better, that the kids get to make them with you!
This recipe and video combination gives you the step by step instructions to make these super cute treats at home. Decorate them in different colors and designs to make Marshmallow Pops for Valentine’s Day, Easter, Christmas, Halloween, and all other holidays in between.
Marshmallow Pops How To YouTube Video
These Valentine’s Day Pops are sure to be a hit with everyone because they are so easy! I know that treats that can be made easily is high on the priority list. With just a little bit of melting chocolate, coconut oil, sprinkles and straws, you can make creations that are all your own. These can be shared with friends and family or just made to enjoy on an afternoon with some hot cocoa.
This season is all about sharing love, so these Valentine’s Day Pops will definitely do just that. Not only are they cute, but they are so good, too! Satisfying that sweet tooth is really easy with just the right amount on these pops. The pink or red sugar sprinkles add just the extra little amount of flair and texture to these.
What is your favorite treat to indulge in on Valentine’s Day?
- 1 bag of Marshmallows
- Pink and White Straws (cut in half)
- 1 cup of White Melting Chocolate
- 1/2 a cup of Pink Melting Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon and 1/2 a tablespoon of Coconut Oil
- 1/2 a cup of Pink or Red Sugar Sprinkles
- Start by placing a straw through the center of each marshmallow.
- Place your 1 cup of white melting chocolate and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl.
- Repeat with your half cup of pink melting chocolate and 1/2 a tablespoon of Coconut Oil.
- Microwave on high for 30 second intervals, stirring frequently, until melted.
- Dip each marshmallow fully in white chocolate.
- Dip half of your prepared marshmallows in sugar sprinkles. Half way down as shown. Make sure you do this before the white chocolate sets.
- Drizzle the other half of your prepared marshmallows with pink chocolate.
- Place in freezer until hardened.
- Serve and enjoy!
Are you on Pinterest? So am I! Pin this below and follow me on Pinterest! Let’s be pinning buddies!
HERE ARE A FEW PREVIOUS CAKEWAY RECIPES THAT I’VE SELECTED FOR YOU!
- Baking Themed Cookies Decorated
- Sweater Pumpkin Cookies Decorated
- Painted Fall Leaf Cookies
- How to add spooky faces to Halloween cookies
- Top 10 Must-Have Cookie Decorating Tools