Ketogenic Low Carb Blueberry Muffin
New Year means New Goals for some! If weight management or weight loss is one of those goals for you then this is the perfect place and recipe for you. You landed here for a reason, maybe that is for
- 1/2 a cup of Almond Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1 and 1/4 cup of Almond Flour
- 1/4 a cup of Swerve Sugar
- 2 teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/4 cup of Coconut Oil (or Avocado)
- 3/4 cup of Fresh Blueberries
- Mix together eggs, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Add in flour, sugar, baking powder, coconut or avocado oil, and salt
- Mix together until all ingredients are well combined
- Add in blueberries and stir by hand.
- Place cupcake liners in cupcake pan and fill 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes, or until baked through.
- Let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!
These muffins can be made just as simply in three steps as th bagged muffin mixes that you find at the grocery store. Have you ever tried a recipe that was keto friendly before? If you are just starting out finding keto-friendly recipes or have made quite a few, I hope that these Keto Low Carb Blueberry Muffins become one of your favorites and a staple in your breakfast or snacking routine!
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN MORE RECIPES? CLICK HERE TO ACCESS MY COMPLETE RECIPE LIBRARY.
SUBSCRIBERS TO THE LIBRARY ARE ABLE TO ACCESS AND DOWNLOAD ALL RECIPES FOR ONLY $4.99 PER MONTH.
Are you on Pinterest? So am I! Pin this below and follow me on Pinterest! Let’s be pinning buddies!
Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
Free Cookie Decorating
Looking for a super fun activity for your family? Look no more than my weekly cookie decorating classes!