A kid-friendly, do-it-yourself gift idea. Make these Hot Chocolate Gift Ornaments today!
Hot Chocolate Gift Ornaments are such a cute idea for easy and quick gifts for neighbors, friends, or those hard-to-shop-for loved ones. Not only do these make really cute gift ideas, but these are also great projects to keep kids busy during the Christmas Holidays.
What makes these Hot Chocolate Gift Ornaments extra special to make is the availability of the ingredients and supplies. Many of the supplies can be purchased at your local grocery store, or if you’re really into avoiding grocery store trips especially during the holiday rush, I completely understand.
How to Get the Supplies!
I personally really enjoy 2 day shipping from Amazon. I’ve included my affiliate link for many of these items that can be sent directly to your home. Get all of your supplies ahead of time so that you’re ready to make these Hot Chocolate Gift Ornaments for the Christmas Holidays!
- Large Plastic Clear Ornament
- 1 and 1/2 packets of Hot Chocolate
- Mini Marshmallows
- Red and Green M&M’s
- Gift Tag
- Permanent Marker
- Start by removing the top of your ornament and placing the funnel in the top.
- Fill the ornament 1/3 of the way full with hot chocolate powder.
3. Remove the funnel and place mini marshmallows into the top of the ornament, filling it another 1/3 of the way.
5. Take your gift tag and write a sweet message with your permanent marker. I chose ” baby it’s cold outside.”
6. Place your top back on the ornament and tie your bow around it.
7. Secure your gift tag to the ornament.
8. You can hang these on your tree until it is time to pass them out.
9. Decorations you can EAT!
Looking for a super fun activity for your family? Look no more than my weekly cookie decorating classes!
Like my FaceBook page to learn more!
Are you on Pinterest? So am I! Pin this below and follow me on Pinterest! Let’s be pinning buddies!