Simple Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Breakfast Muffins
A simple and easy breakfast muffin recipe made with Raspberries and White Chocolate Chips. This homemade breakfast muffin recipe idea will satisfy the sweet tooth and provide a healthy and tasty breakfast.
Breakfast muffins are the perfect morning treat to add to your morning routine. No more waiting in line at a morning stop for breakfast or just skipping breakfast all together if you’re running late or the line is just too long.
Bake these breakfast muffins ahead of time and grab and go. This simple Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Breakfast Muffin Recipe is sure to please. See the nutrition label beneath this recipe and check out the YouTube video for an extra bonus. You’ll see how simple this truly tasty treat is.
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature
¾ cup sugar
2 large eggs, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ cup buttermilk
2 cups fresh raspberries
Are you on YouTube? Do you like watching cookie decorating videos? Checkout my YouTube Channel here and be sure to like and follow me on YouTube!
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Line muffin pan with standard muffin cups.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt into a medium sized bowl and whisk.
- Add butter and sugar and cream until light and fluffy. Beat with the paddle attachment on low for about two minutes.
- Add eggs and vanilla to the creamed butter and beat for two minutes.
- Alternate adding flour and buttermilk in ½ cup increments and mix until just combined.
- Fold in fruit and chocolate chips gently.
- Divide batter evenly into each muffin cups
- Bake at 425 for the first 5 minutes. Decrease oven temperature to 375 and bake for an additional 12 to 15 minutes until the toothpick comes out clean with moist crumbs.
Nutrition Label for Breakfast Muffins
Are you on Pinterest? So am I! Pin this below and follow me on Pinterest! Let’s be pinning buddies!
Here are a few Previous cookie decorating tutorials that I have selected for you!