Gluten-Free Red Velvet Cupcake and Cream Cheese Recipe
Gluten-Free Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe; for lovers of the velvety goodness of the Red Velvet flavor with the allergy tolerance of gluten-free! Red Velvet Cupcakes are the ultimate Valentine’s Day treats. I’d even say that Red Velvet is the “official” cupcake flavor for Valentine’s Day! Much like the carrot is the “official” Easter cupcake flavor!
This post is just in time for Red Velvet lovers everywhere to unite as one in awe of the Red Velvet Cupcake and its tasteful elegance. Ok, enough of the chappy stuff, lol!
This Gluten-Free Red Velvet Cupcake and Cream Cheese Recipe is the perfect recipe for anyone with food allergies. Truthfully, it’s pretty difficult to find good gluten-free or ketogenic recipes. Now that you have this one in your grasps, keep it, share it, save it to your pages, bookmark it, and all of the above. Because when you’re feeling the baking bug, you’ll certainly want to pull out this winner! So, bake away, and tag me in your creations!
Gluten Free Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe
Yield: 24 cupcakes
2 cups sugar
2 sticks butter, room temperature
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
6 drops red gel food coloring
2 ½ cups gluten-free baking flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup buttermilk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon vinegar
Cream Cheese Icing Ingredients:
1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
1 stick butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 to 3 ½ cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl and beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing between each addition.
- Add cocoa powder and mix until combined.
- Add food coloring and stir, adding more coloring if needed until the desired color is reached.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour and salt.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture one cup at a time, alternating with ½ cup buttermilk until all of both ingredients are added.
- Mix in vanilla.
- In a small bowl, combine baking soda and vinegar. Add mixture to batter and mix well.
Are you on Pinterest? So am I! Pin this below and follow me on Pinterest! Let’s be pinning buddies!
- Easy Homemade Apple Pie
- Patriotic Berry Marshmallow Fluff Recipe
- Baseball Themed Decorated Cookies
- How to Make Red, White, and Blue Cake Pops
- Easy Graduation Dessert Idea