Stovetop or CrockPot Hot Chocolate
My super easy crockpot hot chocolate recipe is the perfect cool weather treat. This hot chocolate recipe is made with real chocolate chips melted for a truly chocolatey taste. This is the perfect hot chocolate recipe to make for just one or two, or for a large group of friends for your holiday parties. The crockpot hot chocolate recipe doubles and even triples very easily. Can also make this recipe on a stovetop under a low fire.
Serve with cute hearty mugs and mini marshmallows topped with a pumpkin spice or cinnamon mix.
- 1 ½ cups of Heavy Cream
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup chocolate syrup
- 6 cups of milk
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- Heat on low for 2 to 3 hours
- Can be made in the crockpot
- Add all ingredients in the crockpot and let heat on low for two to three hours.
- Stir well to make sure that the chocolate chips melt thoroughly
- Once the hot chocolate has simmered and is hot, add a bag of marshmallows and allow to melt.
This crockpot hot chocolate recipe is perfect for large crowds.
Make Hot Chocolate Cups by adding marshmallows, straws, chocolate pastry straws
CHECK OUT MY JUST-RELEASED E-BOOK, ALL ABOUT PIES! GET YOUR COPY HERE.